Terms Of Service
Last updated May 29, 2023
Effective Date: May 30, 2023
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of the APEROC PTE. LTD. website, applications, and services (collectively, the "Services"). Please read these Terms carefully. By using our Services, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Services.
To use our Services, you may need to create an account. You must provide accurate information when you create your account. You are responsible for the safety of your account. Please ensure to not share your account credentials with others.
You agree to use our Services only for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to use our Services in a way that harms us or our users, advertisers, or other affiliates. We may suspend or stop your access to our Services if you violate our acceptable use policy.
We don't allow the use of our platform for the following:
- Illegal activity
- Child Sexual Abuse Material or any content that exploits or harms children
- Generation of hateful, harassing, or violent content
- Content that expresses, incites, or promotes hate based on identity
- Content that intends to harass, threaten, or bully an individual
- Content that promotes or glorifies violence or celebrates the suffering or humiliation of others
- Generation of malware
- Content that attempts to generate code that is designed to disrupt, damage, or gain unauthorized access to a computer system.
- Activity that has high risk of physical harm, including:
- Weapons development
- Military and warfare
- Management or operation of critical infrastructure in energy, transportation, and water
- Content that promotes, encourages, or depicts acts of self-harm, such as suicide, cutting, and eating disorders
- Activity that has high risk of economic harm, including:
- Multi-level marketing
- Payday lending
- Automated determinations of eligibility for credit, employment, educational institutions, or public assistance services
- Fraudulent or deceptive activity, including:
- Coordinated inauthentic behavior
- Academic dishonesty
- Astroturfing, such as fake grassroots support or fake review generation
- Adult content, adult industries, and dating apps, including:
- Content meant to arouse sexual excitement, such as the description of sexual activity, or that promotes sexual services (excluding sex education and wellness)
- Erotic chat
- Political campaigning or lobbying, by:
- Generating high volumes of campaign materials
- Generating campaign materials personalized to or targeted at specific demographics
- Building conversational or interactive systems such as chatbots that provide information about campaigns or engage in political advocacy or lobbying
- Building products for political campaigning or lobbying purposes
- Activity that violates people's privacy, including:
- Tracking or monitoring an individual without their consent
- Facial recognition of private individuals
- Classifying individuals based on protected characteristics
- Using biometrics for identification or assessment
- Unlawful collection or disclosure of personal identifiable information or educational, financial, or other protected records
- Engaging in the unauthorized practice of law, or offering tailored legal advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
- Offering tailored financial advice without a qualified person reviewing the information
- Telling someone that they have or do not have a certain health condition, or providing instructions on how to cure or treat a health condition
- High risk government decision-making, including:
- Law enforcement and criminal justice
- Migration and asylum
The Services and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of APEROC PTE. LTD. and its licensors. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without our prior written consent.
Our Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We do not make any warranties, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of our Services.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, APEROC PTE. LTD. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your use of the Services.
Changes to Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the Terms and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice. By continuing to use our Services after changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org